We offer a range of groups for children from birth to eleven years old. Through sharing activities and fun with others, we aim to encourage children, at their own level, to develop a relationship with Jesus, learn to pray and discover the Bible.
We aim to do this by:
- showing that we love and respect our children
- keeping them safe
- providing quality, age-appropriate activities
- working along with parents/guardians in being Christian role models
- praying expectantly for God to work in our children’s lives
- having fun!
- At Breakfast Church children are a part of the whole experience of church - they eat with us, take part in what we are exploring and learn with us as we grow as a community.
10.30 service -
At the 10.30 service, we have a Baby and Buggy zone
within the service or, if parents/carers prefer, a Creche
along the corridor; 'Seek
' - a Pre-Schoolers group; 'Explore
' - a group for Reception - Year 2 and 'Discover
' - a group for children in school Year 3 -6. In addition we have special all-age services
from time to time.
As well as being in partnership with Maybridge Children and Family Centre (click here
for more info on the centre, inc the latest program and opening times), who use our facilities at 77 The Strand, we also have a Parent and Toddler group
on a Thursday called Take a Break. It runs during term time from 10.00am to 11.30am at 77 The Strand. Each week there is craft, refreshments and lots of toys to play with. It's a great chance to get to know other parents and have some time together. A small charge per child/family is made to meet the running costs.
Our church's child protection safeguarding policy and procedures can be viewed here